Sunday, February 13, 2011

5 Ways To His Heart (Give the Man of the House a Royal Treatment)

1.) FOOD for Dudes. Just as we differ physically, men's nutritional requirements vary greatly from women's. Men need more protein as they weigh more and they also require extra nutrients for prostrate health. 
***My guy loves my fish escabeche, I make the sauce out from fresh tomatoes - minus the commercialized tomato sauce or ketchup. =)

2.) WARDROBE Revamp. Make him look fresh and preppy again by overhauling his archaic wardrobe with some trendy colors and cuts. 
***Rex is actually not vain. He's very low-maintenance when it comes to dressing up. I always encourage him to be conscious in what he wears esp. that his work requires him to interact with different people. In order for him to do so, I separate his 'pambahay' clothes from his working clothes. Since my work starts at 5 A.M. and his at 9 A.M, I personally prepare his clothes every night for him to wear for the following day. I also discarded some of his numerous worn-off clothes and those that don't look good on him and added some stuffs.

3.) EXERCISE Buddy. 
***We exercise by means of walking anywhere and everywhere around. Strolling inside malls and by the seashore picking up corals and stones. A good conversation is of course to be counted. And the best exercise of all is having a good time in bed. (,")

4.) BONDING Bliss. Nourish your relationship the same way you nourish your body. 
***We watch movie once or twice a month. Eat durian fruit once a week and frequently simply lazing in bed. We do a lot of talking, laughing and sharing experiences. I give him a home service hot oil treatment and facial mask with my own hands.

5.) BEST version of YOU. Most women neglect the fact that they need to remain physically beautiful for their husband, even after years into marriage. Guys are visual by nature, and they feel like opening gifts on Christmas morning when they see you in your ageless splendor - glowing skin, beautiful tresses and in a knockout smile. 
***I'm not that Miss Universe's or Miss World's beauty on TV but I see to it that I always smell fresh and looking in best that I can be whenever I'm with my husband and everytime he comes home. It's flattering to hear positive compliments regarding how you look and it'll be more 'bile and heart enlarging' when it's your guy who will whisper to your ear that you look wonderful not just every night, but every hour of the day and night.

***Submitting to your husband is really just loving him. Make him the king of the house and he will make you queen. It works both ways. *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment