Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Super Ever Late Christmas Wishlist

Tadaaaah! It's already 2014 and I'm still jotting down my 2013 Christmas list! (LAUGHING OUT LOUD!) Well, I'm not that busy as what you might be thinking. I'm not a full-time working mom either. I only have a few contracts for my write-ups and articles last year. It's just that I'm hands-on at home and is doing a sideline of travelling with my husband to attend his out of town court hearings and meetings. I sometimes assist him in his office and do the works of the secretary when papers are in tons. At home, I do not entrust to anyone the grocery shopping and the local farmers' market trips which I do once a week, the sorting and preparing of my husband's and kids' clothes and lots of personal things for my family I believe I'm the one doing and for personal touches of course.

Anyway, my list will be a 100% material thingy. Here it is:

1. Nikon Coolpix S3600
20.1 Effective Mega Pixels, 8x Optican Zoom and 16x* Dynamic Fine Zoom
4-Axis Hybrid VR for Movie Recording, with High Performance Nikkor Lenses, EXPEED C2 image-Processing System, Macro-shooting for as close as 2cm., One-touch HD 720p Movie Recording

Oh well, I still have my three-year-old Nikon Coolpix S3100 with 14.0 MP, 5x Zoom and my ever reliable Samsung Galaxy 3 from Globe that I use for capturing scenes and faces of my kids and a lot of 'selfies' (self-shots) too! (laugh) I admire DSLR cameras but I think they are not for me since I don't like bulky gadgets and I'm not a pro in photography. I remember one of my instructors in Bible College who happens to be one of General Santos' professional photographers telling us during one of our classroom chitchats, "If you are making photography as a living or as a source of income (main or sideline) then you ought to buy a DSLR camera. But if it's just for leisure like you want to have your face printed with views from places like your comfort rooms, then a point-and-shoot one will do." Elite bloggers earning thousands of bucks have been using DSLR cameras since it invaded the film market. I find cameras a must for bloggers most especially if one's theme is about travel, places, food, fashion and topics that need elaboration using photos - I mean almost-true photos. I'd settle with compact cameras for now. My old camera is getting a little fuzzy with it's lens' cover and LCD. 

2. Wooden Computer Table

Minus the CPU part since my all-in-1 PC doesn't have one, I'll have another set of drawers then.

My Samsung DP700A3D All-in-1 Desktop for almost a year now is contently nestling on top of a mono block table. I asked my husband if he can have our church mate who has a furniture shop to do the job for my precious tool. Rex already gave a go signal last year but I withheld the excitement since we had just paid for our 8-seat-dining table made from santol wood last quarter of 2013. So maybe I'd have a sturdy table this summer.

I guess, that's it. Just two and I guess, yes, I guess, my 2013's Christmas wishlist will be granted this new year - anytime this year! Hahaha! I'm not in a hurry besides these are not that necessary. That's why it's called wishlist. (laugh) Hooray for my new camera-to-be and my working table-to-be!

No comments:

Post a Comment