Saturday, January 9, 2016

My Salad Dressing



Squeeze out the juice of a medium lemon into a bowl. Add three tablespoons of honey (depends on your taste). If honey is not available, white sugar will do. Add a dash of black ground pepper and 1 teaspoon of extra  virgin olive oil. Mix well.

The honey I use at home for cooking and other dishes or just to sweeten pancakes and breads is guaranteed pure harvested from a beehive found in a forest in the province of Sarangani.


The singakamas I bought from Barangay Saravia in Koronadal, South Cotabato at 80 Php per bundle of string (had 12 pieces medium sized) and the iceberg lettuce I bought from the vegetable stalls in Bukidnon at 30Php per kilo became a good combo. This was my breakfast then this morning. My husband and kids ate with me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment