Thursday, November 25, 2010

Soduku Invades my Home

I didn’t know this game actually until one day I saw my husband engrossed with his cellphone. I asked him if what’s he’s up to and when he showed up his phone I saw that he’s playing Soduku. All the time, I was thinking Soduku is the same with the Rubix Cube. What a shame! Totally mistaken. (LOL).

I asked my husband to teach me how to play the game which he gladly did. My first game was only up to number 4, climbed up to 6 then to 9. I could finish the game and make it perfect only but give me hours. My husband can do it for just a matter of seconds or a few minutes (depending on the length of numbers given). Moreover when you play Soduku in mobile phones – it has a timer! So you need to beat the default winning time of its system. I was very hysterical at first that I didn’t know anymore if I should press key 1 or key 9. If I feel I’m almost out, I’d readily hand it over to my husband. (LOL again). Fortunately, there are now Soduku books sold in all stores nationwide and worldwide! You can take your time filling in numbers and even letters in the boxes without a timer! But if desired, you may still. As for me, I’d choose not to..

When I brought one at home, our house helper found playing the game to be fun. The three of us (excluding my daughter) would sometimes tease each other if we get mistakes with our answers and could not anymore proceed to jet in with the game. Sometimes we race and set up a timer. It’s really fun but sometimes I get pissed off. Soduku – the number placing puzzle of all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment