Monday, December 13, 2010

Brush Brush, 3x a Day!

We all know that brushing our teeth is extremely important. By doing so regular brushing of teeth establishes good oral habits that last a lifetime. It’s like a cycle, when you’re used to it then you won’t be able to live a day without it. My kids: the twins Maki and Zekai and the youngest Reese learned to brush their teeth on their early stages (1-2 years of age). And gladly even if the twins are now five years old, they still find delight brushing their tootsies.

However, adult toothpastes as we may have noticed contain too much fluoride that is not good for kids when taken internally. Kids don’t have the capacity yet to precisely know the proper way of brushing their teeth using toothpaste. So in order for worried parents to be pacified, here comes the kids’ toothpaste in the market to cater every child’s hygiene profile without harmful effects to their tiny bodies.

Though I’ve seen too many advertisements on tv ramping these kiddie toothpastes in colorful and cute tubes, I still bring home from the grocery Colgate Kiddie Toothpaste (in Spongebob tube) for my little ones. Even for our daily consumption (for the adults at home) I always pick Colgate Total 12 or Colgate Advanced Whitening in their biggest tubes. I’ve consumed too many kinds and brands of toothpaste since the day my mom taught me how to brush my teeth and only one brand coveted my affection – Colgate. One of the leading toothpaste in the world today and also one of the Philippine Dentist Association recommended to be used by consumers – like me.

My favorite picks:


No comments:

Post a Comment