Sunday, January 26, 2014

Tea in Starbucks is Love!

I was with my husband in SM Lanang Premiere a couple of days ago before his flight to Manila. Since it was too early to go to the airport, I suggested we go to Krispy Kreme to have some donuts and coffee. We only have J.Co in General Santos City by the way. Hehe. Only Americano & Brewed coffee were available at the counter when I ordered and my stomach couldn't tolerate those kinds. After ordering coffee and pull apart muffins for Rex and Kuya Sunny (our driver), I headed upstairs planning to buy latte or cappuccino from Starbucks which is located at the mall's second level . And hey, I saw their new menu of tea drinks! I think it's been three months already since I visited Starbucks in SM Gensan that's why I was misinformed. Hehe. I asked the attendant if what's their best tea drink. She said its their Chamomile Latte. I ordered the venti size and asked for some sweetener to which she gave me two tiny foils of honey. Believe me you, Starbucks Chamomile Tea Latte is one of the finest tea I've ever had in my whole life! (exaggeration applied) My husband and I are tea drinkers and we adore chamomile so much because of its soothing and calming effects in every part of our body. The serving is too generous because the bar girl placed two large bags of their Starbucks Chamomile Tea (exclusive huh) inside my tall cup for take out.



No comments:

Post a Comment