Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Night of Experience

I've been longing to have a whole body massage in a spa last December and it was granted when my husband treated me to Body Bliss Spa last night. I was once their customer before and my previous taste with their service was a good one so when my hubby asked me where I'd like to have our first massage date for this year, my immediate answer was Body Bliss.

I like their amenities: the place itself, the stillness & the silence, friendly attendants & masseurs, a cup of tea on or before the massage, cozy beds, their choice of background music, the kind of massage service plus the cleanliness of the place & their essentials like face & body towels, the likable smell of their perfumed oils without the sticky feeling and most of all I find Body Bliss affordable. Well, my husband and I indulges ourselves in stuffs like these once a month or once every two months.

Rex & me chose their Aromatherapy Massage (a 60-minute whole body massage) for 200 PhP (this was always my choice) and we also tried first time their 30-minute Stone Massage for 100 PhP.

For Body Bliss Massage List of Services here's their main menu:


For Contact Numbers and their locations/branches (within & near the city of Davao):

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the info about Body Bliss Massage. Will try their service once I'll come to visit Davao, Philippines. Nice posting!

    ReplyDelete