Monday, March 3, 2014

Facebook Stores I Love

After writing my reasons why I prefer buying online, I would also make a post of my trusted stores and sellers on Facebook. I personally give my rate of 9.5 out 10 for these stores because of their quality customer service and of course their products as well. I'd be listing them in random. No favorites because I equally love the people behind them. Heeheeee.

1. Thrifty Picks. She sells so pretty, vibrant, colorful, chiffon, printed, cotton, plain, quality and adorable vintage dresses. Her page uploads tons of them at least twice a week and it's always a race for her fans. I already met the seller of this precious Facebook store several times already and she's one of the prettiest ladies I know. She's soft-spoken and we shared some personal things in life through our meet-ups and online conversations. She even invited me on her wedding day (made me so flattered), sadly I wasn't able to see her in her wedding dress. She's blessed, indeed. She because Thrifty Picks of Davao City is no other than Ms. Anne.



2. Blusa Ni Juana. Plaids and plains? It's like opening your grandma's wooden chest and discovering that we too in this generation can still pull-off their sense of fashion decades ago. Long skirts and as the store's name bears it - blusa or blouse; blouses and tops that are hard to find nowadays not just because of the style but moreover because of its quality. No other than, Ms. Maricarr of Marikina. A seller I've known to be so bubbly during our conversations through chat. Haha. A seller who know's how to fight back - hehe. Straightforward but considerate.



3. Thrifty Pinay. Pre-loved branded clothing up for grabs from this shop. Selling dresses and bottoms, tops and cardigans. Based in Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Ms. Anna caters fashion wants with brands at affordable prices fit for working ladies even moms. She was pregnant the first time I bought dresses from her. Now we're even because she's already a mom like me! Hehe. One of my constant 'likers' of my Facebook updates/posts. Hehe. A seller who listens to her customers and makes reminders gently. Hehe.



4. Cute Chesca's Closet. Named after her daughter, Ms. Lou of Cainta Rizal is selling delicious items like Taste N See's toasted pastillas, cookies n cream pastillas and caramel pastillas, red velvet crinkles with cream cheese filling, choco crinkles with choco ganache filling, silvanas, blondies and revel bars, Iloco's longganisa, sansrival and wait there's more - character Uratex beds and mom & daughter dresses/tops/bottoms. She has so many to offer and I love buying her sweets most especially the red velvet crinkles and toasted pastillas. One of the best sellers I know because she communicates well with her clients. A devoted mother to her cute Chesca.



5. Charle's Goodies. Ms. Lori of Ontario, Canada is selling lots of stuff from the place where she is now. She's a Filipino and has a boutique in Bangkal, Davao City managed by her smiling Mom. Her shop offers all kinds of children's wear - tops to bottoms to undies to footwear. She has some for adults too. She carries branded ones namely Osh Kosh, Place, Gap, Aeropostale and many more. I got from her my boxes of Corelle - at very low prices! Much lower than the sale prices we have in malls nationwide! Believe me you! Hehe. So so affordable. Plus, this seller is so considerate. Hehe. Her boutique in Davao City where I visited once serves as one of my inspirations in putting up my own, one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment