Thursday, March 6, 2014

Mashfa's Top 10 Favorite Christian Songs

I was raised inside the portals of a church. I and my younger brothers were taught how to listen and to sing Christian songs. I on the vocals and acoustic guitar while my brothers can play the guitars, drums and piano, they could sing too. From English praise and worship songs to the Ilocano ones to Visayan - we've learned them all. When I was eight or nine years old I started to love Don Moen's songs up to this day. In fact, when he had a performance last November 2013 in General Santos City, I was able to sit, watch and even sang songs with him at the VIP rows. I also love the music of Darlene Zscech, Michael W. Smith, Steve Curtis Chapman, Kari Jobe, Mandissa, Ron Kenoly and a few more.

Here are my personal choices:

1. Say Goodbye, Mandissa



2. Steady My Heart, kari Jobe


3. When God Ran


4. God Will Make A Way, Don Moen


5. God is Able, Ron Kenoly


6. Kiss of Heaven, Darlene Zscech


7. I Will Be Here For You, Michael W. Smith


8. Search and Know, Garry Valenciano


9. Duyana Ako, Jerome Suson


10. Because He Lives I Can Face Tomorrow (my father's life song)

No comments:

Post a Comment