Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Going Natural, Going Organic on Skin

As many brands of beauty cosmetics, solutions, creams and regimens for skin spurt now and then, it turns out choosing amongst the names and to decide whether to use this one or the other one is becoming a hard task. Like food, the choices are endless. Monday you use this cream, the next day the other one you saw on TV, come Wednesday the bottle of astringent your friend had recommended and Friday you bought the anti-acne whitening cream the saleslady was holding inside the mall. Talking about make-up, honestly I myself am not fond of it. I once tried to use foundation and eyeliner and I ended looking like a newly-black eyed battered wife gone anemic! Wearing make-up needs one’s expertise; one’s face with make-up needs retouch and at most should be done every now and then. That’s a lot of hours in a day and a go-go-no hassle lady like me won’t be able to get into that kind of ‘job’ everyday! I’ve always noticed that (mostly) of the women who use make-up came out to have this cakey-face look. I just can’t stand imagining my own face sulked with – suds!

What you eat is what you get. When you eat good foods, your skin will show it. What you put in and on is what you’ll get on your outside appearance. It is also important to give value to what we intake inside our bodies and we must not also forget to protect and take care of our precious epidermis because without it we’ll look like monsters. I’ve been in drastic ways searching and looking (faithfully) for the skin product that would best suit my skin needs. I was born prone to pimples, acnes, whiteheads, blackheads and facial breakouts, name it! But I don’t want to put much on my outer layer. I don’t want to feel heavy and cakey and sticky on my face, on my hands, legs and feet. I don’t want the sting given by alcohol astringents.

My aunt in-law, tita Dol was the one who introduced to me this Human Heart Nature. I was already familiar about it since I was browsing the worldwide web looking for answers to my pleas to stop my skin breakouts though my condition is being minimized after giving birth. I gave it a try. And after using them, I’d say Human Heart Nature is believable! They offer so many skin concoctions your body will surely love to indulge with without the sting, without the cakey feeling! Ingredients used per product were all on the labels. The founders first tested their products to themselves and to their families not on rats and turtles! I’ve proven it myself by making Human Heart Natures skin essentials part of my body and face regimen and even for my precious ones at home. Experience natural care using their chemical-free skin treats at a very low (friendly), easy on the budget price! Perfect for a mother like me that needs to juggle anything and everything under the sun!

*Balancing Toner

It is a big help to me in keeping my face shine-free all day. I still have to dab on some pressed or loose powder on my temples but the toner really works on my pores miraculously.

*Night Moisturizer

It helps repair and renew the skin on my face and neck the whole night through. Hydrates and gives a soft feeling when I wake up in the morning.

*Sunflower Seed Beauty Oil

I use it to moisturize the skin surrounding my eyes. I noticed my eye bags were a bit minimized and relaxed (since I cannot escape the fact that having big eye bags runs in our blood). Sometimes I use the oil to moisturize at night and use a drop of it to tame my frizzy hair when I go outdoors.

*Eucalyptus Shaving Oil


I don’t shave so my husband is the only one using. Ingrown hairs on his face began disappearing when he started using it. He says there is no ‘hapdi’ effect at times he would accidentally cut himself.

*Citronella Bug Spray


Very very very effective! I intently bought this for the twins and Reese. I want to protect their delicate skin and small bodies from bug and pests bites. It smells like lemongrass but I never bothered to care if it means I am being a ‘sigurista’ mom.

 *Balancing Facial Wash

It has cooling effects once applied onto face. It has bamboo scrubs that feel so good on skin once gently massaged on a circular motion.

*Chamomile Baby Wash

It is my daughter’s daily ritual in the bathroom.  Like leading baby washes and baths in stores, it is also mild and has “no tears” formula so might want to use them for your babies too!

As I come up to think on how much  I’ve spent on all of those products and cosmetics for my dermis in the past, I’m thankful that Human Heart Nature is now on its way to be known. It’s proudly made in the Philippines by women who also desired and wants to come with beauty and care lines that are affordable to all ladies out there without sacrificing quality and effectiveness. Plus, the packaging is simple, trendy and nice-looking. Human Heart Nature is totally world class!

For inquiries and orders of HumanHeartNature Products email me at mashfassb@gmail.com or find us on Facebook at Mashfa's Lako (mashfass@yahoo.com). Contact numbers: 0919-264-4225 (Smart) & 0922-267-2721 (Sun).

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Will email you. I would like to try HumanHeartNature. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete